We hope that this will be our last patch in the beta branch before we transfer it to the release branch. Thanks to the current patch, you can migrate the existing release branch databases and your character skills will be converted automatically. WARNING! You might lose some skillpoints, especially if you’re playing on a server with a high skillcap (3000).
You may also be interested to know that, in a few weeks from now, we plan to present a 64bit client and server version. These versions should prevent some of the client and server crashes on overloaded servers with numerous objects and trees.
Patch notes (ver. 126.96.36.199):
New features and tweaks:
- Implemented fully automatic skill conversion from the older skill tree to the new one. You can load your old worlds in the beta branch now and your character skills will be converted
- Added some missing inventory item icons
- Added scrollbar to the Skill book
- Adjusted some sound event occurrences and added some new sounds
- Adjusted starting skills in the character creation dialogue
- Fixed a ground substance dupe exploit via herbalism abilities
- Fixed inadequate durability damage while parrying with some weapons
- Fixed a terrain texture glitch that appeared in some cases